We Speak Entertainment
Tyrese Gibson Says He’s OK After a Emotional Break Down over the custody Battle with His EX Wife over the Child they have Together, He’s really missing His Daughter

Tyrese Gibson says he’s fine after sharing a Facebook video of himself CRYING during his messy custody battle with his ex-wife, Norma Gibson.
The “Fast and Furious” franchise star alarmed fans after posting a rambling video on Wednesday in which he CRIED and repeatedly pleaded, “Don’t take my baby.”
“I’m not doing anything illegal,” he said in the increasingly emotional and expletive-laden footage.
In the Facebook video, the actor-singer said that he last saw his 10-year-old daughter, Shayla, two months ago, accused his ex-wife of making him unemployable and declared that his legal fees are adding up to $13,000 a month. He also said that his wealthy friends have left him in the lurch and no one is listening to him.
“Contrary to what some of y’all may believe, I’m ACTUALLY OK,” he clarified in another video posted to Instagram on Wednesday.
On Thursday, the “Sweet Lady” singer shared another clip on Instagram soliciting prayers on his way to a hearing with his ex-wife, whom he separated from in 2009 after about two years of marriage.
Norma accused him of physically abusing their daughter in August — a claim he denies — and is trying to obtain a restraining order against him. (She was granted a temporary restraining ORDER last month.)
The actor has also been feuding with his “Fast and Furious” costar Dwayne Johnson. He said that Johnson’s decision to do a franchise spinoff slated for 2019 will delay the ninth installment of the muscle car films by a year.
Gibson contends that the move further exacerbates his financial well-being and ability to keep up the fight for his daughter. Gibson appeared to issue an ultimatum that if Johnson appears in “Fast and Furious 9,” then he will bow out of the film in protest. He also intentionally cropped out Johnson from an Instagram photo on Wednesday, adding #ShaylaRocks to the caption.
According to CinemaBlend, reports indicate that the ninth film was ACTUALLY pushed back so that director Justin Lin could fit it into his schedule.
We Speak Entertainment
Dream Cinema Productions “Night Mistress” Now Available on Amazon Prime Via Adler Entertainment

“Night Mistress”, the latest motion picture by Ray Michaels Quiroga’s Dream Cinema Productions in now available for purchase and streaming via Adler Entertainment on Amazon Prime.
“Night Mistress” is written and directed by Philip Cable with Co-Director Ray Michaels Quiroga, and is based on the best-selling novel of the same name. Get your copy on Amazon today:
Dream Cinema Productions’ “Night Mistress” – They Killed Her Man And She Took Monstrous Revenge….She Wasn’t A Monster…She Was Six Monsters In One!!!!
“Night Mistress” stars Hollywood Icons Brinke Stevens, Tracee Lee Cocco, Sharyn Wynters, Deborah Dutch, Rene Arranda, Ana Paula Lopes, and Ray Michaels Quiroga with guest appearances by Nick Palma and Danielle Kennedy. “Night Mistress” was co-produced by Francisco Roman, Judy Karman and Jimmy Star.

Ray Michaels Quiroga has an impeccable reputation in the world of Hollywood for working with Hollywood legends in his films, and along with the amazing cast of this film he has worked with Academy Award Winner Terry Moore, Calista Carradine, Pamela Hasselhoff, Sissy Wellman, John Saxon and Carla Laemmle.
Purchase/stream Dream Cinema Productions “Night Mistress” on Amazon Prime here:
https://www.primevideo.com/detail/0Q0DNSD9Z9MNMUZ1Q6YHUISCIO/ref=atv_dp_share_cu_r
-
We Speak Actors1 week ago
Interview with Leonid Andronov, author of ‘First Draft Survival Guide’
-
We Speak Music11 hours ago
Rising Stars Roundup: Bantunani, Chris Errera, and More
-
We Speak Music1 week ago
Rising Stars Roundup: Ant Cee, Apollo Forbes, and More
-
We Speak Indie Artist1 week ago
Rapper 4t9 Sets The Tone For His Career With Powerful Debut Single “Freedom”